Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Two Knights Book Reviews: Julius reads Oh no! There Are Monsters In My Room and Daddy's Magic Spell by Mark Eichler

Julius's Review:
I read Oh No! There Are Monsters In My Room and Daddy's Magic Spell by Mark Eichler

What I liked most about the book were the monsters. They are funny. I liked the Dad's spell too, and I am going to practice it for myself.
 
I give this book ***** stars, because it was excellent and I would read it again!



Mom's Thoughts:
I am Julius's mom, Angela and we read this book together. The illustrations were great and he thoroughly enjoyed Dad's Magic Spell! As a mom, I love books that touch on childhood issues. This was a great book to ease any child who may be dealing with this issue at nighttime.  I have a feeling this will be a regular request at bedtime!


$.99! Amazon Buy Link:
 http://www.amazon.com/Childrens-Picture-Book-Monsters-Collection-ebook/dp/B00FKOTQS8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1389306080&sr=8-4&keywords=mark+eichler





No comments:

Post a Comment