Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Two Knights Review by Sir Julius of Chick n' Pug Meet the Dude by Jennifer Sattler

Chick n' Pug Meet the Dude by Jennifer Sattler

Sir Julius's Review:

I loved this book, because I have a pug named Mia, and she is just as lazy as Pug! It made me laugh. The pictures in the book were great and I could read this book again and again. 

Mom's Thoughts:

When looking for a book to read, Julius tends to go for the books that will make him laugh or superheroes! Pug's cape in the illustrations really threw us off, but in a really great way! We were expecting a "superhero" pug, but was tickled to find out he was every bit as laid back as our own. The illustrations were wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this with Julius, and the story was adorable. This is one of those children's books that I would not mind reading over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment